top of page
- 07. Dez. 2022, 11:00 – 12:00 GMT-6https://msngr.com/bgzxdbjsxratJoin us tomorrow to hear about Kelli MacGregor's harrowing pregnancy ordeal. She spent 87 days in the hospital after her son was born. This fall, in honor of her 10th celebration of their survival, she raised over $1,300 for our in-hospital program, Butterfly Brigade.
- 21. Mai 2022, 10:30 – 12:00Haute Coffee, 12 Walden St, Concord, MA 01742, USAJoin EndPreeclampsia in the Boston, MA area for a live meet-up!
- 15. Okt. 2021, 19:00 – 20:00Zoom Web EventGlobal Wave of Light! We will be sharing light in honor and remembrance of our lost little ones at 7PM YOUR LOCAL TIME all around the globe.
- 27. Feb. 2021, 20:00 GMT-6 – 28. Feb. 2021, 21:00 GMT-6Live Webinar w/ Q & AHear about a real life experience of a preeclampsia survivor and her experience with Cardiovascular disease.
- 23. Jan. 2020, 19:00See replay belowJoin Dr. Mark Santillan, MFM and Dr. Stacey Pawlak, Clinical Psychologist, and Founder of EndPreeclampsia.org, Kara Boeldt talk about Maternal Mental Health and Preeclampsia
- 20. Mai 2019, 19:00 – 20:00Facebook LiveMark K. Santillan, MD, PhD, FACOG, FAHA Faculty, Molecular and Cellular Biology Assistant Professor: Maternal Fetal Medicine joins us to answer your questions and present some useful maternal health info, Mark is an active preeclampsia researcher and it is an honor for him to be presenting.
- 20. Mai 2019, 19:00Facebook LiveMark K. Santillan, MD, PhD, FACOG, FAHA Faculty, Molecular and Cellular Biology Assistant Professor: Maternal Fetal Medicine joins us to answer your questions and present some useful maternal health material.
bottom of page